Instagram competition terms
BajaBoard Industry & Innovation Precinct Instagram Competition Terms & Conditions
1. There is no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
2. This competition is open to residents Australia, aged 13 years or over. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, or other parties, including but not limited to BajaBoard, BajaBoard International Pty Ltd., in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. This competition will commence at 09:00 AEST on 23 March 2017 and all entries must be received by 23:59 AEST on 31 March 2017. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
4. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish.
5. To enter, entrants must post a photo of the BajaBoard sticker on Instagram and tag with #BajaBoard & #BajaF1.
6. The prize for the winner is work experience with the BajaBoard team. Work experience will take place at the BajaBoard Melbourne office. It is the responsibility of the winner to organise their own transport/accommodation to and from the place of work. The BajaBoard team and the winner will negotiate an appropriate time for the work experience to take place.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
9. The winner will be notified via Instagram during the week of the 3 April 2017. The winner must contact BajaBoard back within 2 business days to be eligible for the prize.
10. By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
11. Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
12. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
13. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Instagram and you agree that Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
14. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
15. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of Victoria and Australia.
16. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter is BajaBoard International Pty Ltd.